Saturday, January 16, 2010

Does anyone know where I can get the brake connector for automotive hand controls?

I have handicap push/pull hand controls to work the brake and accelerator of my car. The rod that is supposed to go to the brake is just a 5/8 tube. There used to be a U bolt with a 5/8 rod welded to it that would slide into the tube. The U bolt would attach to the brake pedal's arm. Does anyone know where I would be able to obtain a replacement for the piece that I'm missing?Does anyone know where I can get the brake connector for automotive hand controls?
I know a mechanic who has one of these hand controls, and he might be wanting to get rid of it.Does anyone know where I can get the brake connector for automotive hand controls?
You didn't say what kind of vehicle you have, but try this link. There are links in the website that may be able to help find the part


Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment