Saturday, January 16, 2010

How do I turn off the hand controls for the new Wii DDR?

I just got DDR The Hottest Dance Party for my Wii and I can't stand the hand controls! Now, the Wii tells me I can turn it off, and everyone on the internet says they do, but I CAN'T figure it out! I'm sure it's probably really obvious but if someone could help me, I'd really appreciate it! Thanks!!How do I turn off the hand controls for the new Wii DDR?
On the song list, there's a selection called 'Options'. On the selection 'Hand Marker', press 'Player 1' or whichever player number you are, and select 'Off'.How do I turn off the hand controls for the new Wii DDR?
I want to know too. Everyone says it is in options but I don't see it. ARRRRRGGGHH!!
i just got a wii today and wii DDR and i know exactly what to do. 1. do everything you would if you wanted to get to a song


2. use the up arrow keys to get into ';options';


3. i'm not sure exactly what the option is called because my wii is downstairs but if you see an option with the word ';hand'; in it, its probably the right one. if none say ';hand'; in them, just take an educated guess to what option you need and click ';off'; then click ';confirm'; and you're done (:





its really easy you just have to play around with the options and you'll get it. sorry im so vague but my Wii is downstairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment