Saturday, January 16, 2010

How do I turn up the mic more than the Windows controls in the right hand corner allow?

When I record with any mic or try to talk to somebody on IM, they can barely hear me even with the mic turned all the way up in the Master Volume controls in the bottom right hand corner allows. When I record, I have to amplify it a whole lot to hear it. I've tried with several mics, same result. Any suggestions?How do I turn up the mic more than the Windows controls in the right hand corner allow?
If the sound controls from the control panel (which is same thing as the icon in tray) are maxed... you can certainly go straight into the control panel %26gt; Sound and see if there is some setting conflicting...





If you have a soundcard like soundblaster and it has it's own software installed.. then I would check those settings as they could also be conflicting.





The most likely place is to check the preferences of the actual programs you are using as they may have their own volume controls.











Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment