Saturday, January 16, 2010

Anyone know a organsation that will put hand controls on my car as i am handicaped. i live in southwest?

Do a web search for things such as ';Disabled Products';, ';Automobile Hand Controls'; etc. You're a smart guy, you can think of different categories to search. Every major city has at least one dealership / shop that does this kind of work. There are several different types of hand control systems, and each has its good and bad points. Check them out before you buy.





I had a hand control made by a Finnish company called ';Minox'; installed on my car. Their website is ';www.minox.org'; It was the best choice for my situation, but it is VERY expensive. Good luck on your search. If you had stated what major city you live near, I could have been more helpful.





PS: Also look in your Yellow Pages under the same catagories.Anyone know a organsation that will put hand controls on my car as i am handicaped. i live in southwest?
can ask your dealer and they should know if not contact the manufacture as many cars equipped for handicapped are either manufactured that way or the dealer installs the accessory

No comments:

Post a Comment