Saturday, January 16, 2010

Buying hand controls; Easy pull clutch kit or Thumb Throttle for Harley Davidson trike?

I have a 1991 Haley Davidson 883 trike which I just brought my question is this. I'm paralyze and I can't use my legs people on this site have told me to buy a Easy Pull Clutch Kit or a Thumb Throttle, is this my best option or are there other Hand Controls for paralyze people that could make this easier, plus that are less expensive?Buying hand controls; Easy pull clutch kit or Thumb Throttle for Harley Davidson trike?
Pingle makes an air,electric thumb switch actuated shifting mechanism (It's really cool)


The easy pull clutch kits help a little, but with a broken in , stock spring ,the clutch pull is pretty easy.


I see no reason for a thumb throttle??? it's not as though you use your legs to turn the throttle ???


I'd say you may want a front dual disc and the bigger 11/16'; master cylinder.





But that shifter is the hot tip for those that can't use their legs.





http://www.pingelonline.com/eshifter.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment