Monday, January 18, 2010

How much would you get for a second hand xbox 360, 2 controls, 4 games.................?

xbox live vision, headset and some arcade games on the hard drive (or something like that, its for my mate)How much would you get for a second hand xbox 360, 2 controls, 4 games.................?
i would pay around 拢290 - 拢320 pounds/euro's.


but try ebay, you may get over 拢390.





add my msn if your interested in my offer.. jako-07@hotmail.co.ukHow much would you get for a second hand xbox 360, 2 controls, 4 games.................?
My thoughts exactly 'Mythbuster'!


Couldn't have put it better myself. If someone offered me a brand new 360 with all the trimmings i'd turn it right down... without even batting a eyelid.


Looks like your stuck with that shoddy/half a.s.sed machine.


Sorry!
I just came across a site that sends you a Xbox 360 for free! I'm ordering mine right now.
I wouldn't pay a penny for a xbox 360. Microsoft cleary made them poorly. But im not going to start a battle.
$250-300

No comments:

Post a Comment