Monday, January 18, 2010

Wii DDR... How do you turn off the hand controls?

I recently recieved Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party for Nintendo Wii and I can't seem to get it to not make me use the hands. I just want to be able to use the dance pad because half the time it doesn't register it when I use the controllers (due to room size, I'm kinda too close to the tv). I know there's a way to turn that off so it's dance pad only, but it doesn't seem to want to work. Does anybody know how to turn that off?!Wii DDR... How do you turn off the hand controls?
Just before you select music, scroll for the options. Then hit hand marker'; select player # then turn it off.





***NEW***


In workout mode, after the ';workout menu'; screen there is still an options menu available before you choose your song or workout program number. It works just as the other modes. Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment