Monday, January 18, 2010

Does anyone know where I can find information on hand control courses in Ohio or West Virginia?

I am looking for a driver hand control course in Ohio or West Virginia for my disabled husband...I have tried to find something online and every site that looks promising turns out to be something totally unrelated. Any help would be much appreciated...he needs desperately to get some of his independence back. Thanks!Does anyone know where I can find information on hand control courses in Ohio or West Virginia?
Check with a reputable Driving School or with the Occupational Therapist or Doctor at a clinic or hospital. Also check with your Department of Motor Vehicles Manager. This is a special request and many ';over the counter'; staff may not be aware of such courses. I hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment