Monday, January 18, 2010

What kind of car do you think is best to convert to hand controls?

I am handicap and need a car that I could possibly convert to hand controls, but I am not in a wheelchair so I dont need a van.I am looking at a 96 Beretta do you think that would be good? I need something cheap.What kind of car do you think is best to convert to hand controls?
YOUR BEST BET IS GO TO THE WEBSITE OF THE MAKER OF HAND CONTROLS AND SEE WHAT IS AVAILABLE IN CONTROL WISE. SOME CARS THEY DON'T MAKE HAND CONTROLS FOR AND OTHERS THEY WON'T WORK FOR.What kind of car do you think is best to convert to hand controls?
yeah, berrettas are pretty cheap. there are a lot of cars out there suitable for hand controls.


what you want is a car that will still give you plenty of room with the controls.


and reliability is a must.


a toyota is reliable and has pretty decent room. chevys are good for both too for the most part.


a really reliable and usually pretty cheap car with lots of room is a subaru.


they are really safe too

No comments:

Post a Comment