Monday, January 18, 2010

Wii DDR hand controls?

I know how to turn the hand controls off, but is there


a way to keep them off without having to go into options


again every time you play?





And also, I can't even figure out how to do the hand controls!


Do you just shake the remote and nunchuck? Cuz I have tried


that and it doesn't work, and I've pressed buttons and everything I could possibly think of, so did my brother. Maybe I'm just being dumb and not figuring out even though it's obvious, lol. But anyways, please help me!





And no mean answers please!


Thank you in advance :)Wii DDR hand controls?
ok... 1st, there is no way to turn them off completely. Everytime you turn the game on, it restarts most of the settings. You have to turn them off everytime, I hate that. Now, for the main thing, you have to flick your wrist to the right or to the left. (nunchuck-left, remote-right). I personally do not like the hand things because they don't respond as well as I wish, so I have to turn them off. But I hope it works for you!Wii DDR hand controls?
I just came across a site that sends you a Nintendo Wii for free! I'm ordering mine right now, can't wait to kick my friends asses in Wii Sports :)
wats ddr

No comments:

Post a Comment