Monday, January 18, 2010

WHAT SMALL SUV OR CAR HAS LEFT HAND WIPER CONTROLS?

I CANT OPERATE MY RIGHT HAND OR ARM VERY WELL I NEED A VEHICLE THAT OFFERS LEFT HANDED WIPER CONTROLS, OR A CONVERSION TO SWITCH THEM PLEASE HELP.WHAT SMALL SUV OR CAR HAS LEFT HAND WIPER CONTROLS?
Good luck. you would bee better of modifying your own car. a garage should be able to find some thing to work for couple hundred bucks. which is alot cheaper than a new car or getting a car your dont wantWHAT SMALL SUV OR CAR HAS LEFT HAND WIPER CONTROLS?
Find a company in your area that specializes in modifying vehicles for people with physical handicaps, I'm sure they can help you. There are places like this in every major city.





I don't think you'll find a car that's made that way, I've never seen wiper controls on the left side.

No comments:

Post a Comment