Friday, January 22, 2010

Do you have a built in ';hand'; on your computer that slaps you when you fall asleep at the controls ??

OR DOES THE KEYBOARD TRY TO BREAK YOUR NOSE?Do you have a built in ';hand'; on your computer that slaps you when you fall asleep at the controls ??
I need one of those for the steering wheel of my carDo you have a built in ';hand'; on your computer that slaps you when you fall asleep at the controls ??
My computer is maybe two feet away from my bed. I had better not ever fall asleep at the controls. LOL


Other than that, the fear of little squares indented on my face makes me leave the computer before I fall asleep. (I had a contact who told me those squares stay indented for a while)
No, but not a bad idea. If I get that tired, I turn this thing off, and call it a day. Only once, I almost fell asleep on here, and darn near hit the keyboard with my nose, so it's much easier to just turn it off.
Hey, C.W..! heh


No, I don't fall asleep at the controls... it's been a ';near thing'; once or twice though.... (that keyboard better not ..)


Do you think perhaps you ';have something'; there?


You'd have a ready-made market of Y!A users... }:%26gt;
Luckily I don't lean forawrd when I fall asleep at the PC.


But I do hold down random keys with my limp hands.





Hence why I spent 40 minutes running in circles on World of Warcraft once.
No. I usually break my nose, myself, when I fall asleep and my face lands on the desk.
I can't fall asleep sitting up.


Go to bed once in a while.


Do ya like my new pic.?
Mine gives me the finger :)
I wish my computer could slap me
Hmm... *idea*! Yep, the keyboard breaks my nose all right, and I wake up with drool everywhere.
no
ha ha, I do fall asleep while on my computer

No comments:

Post a Comment