Sunday, January 24, 2010

How do you control people when they get out of hand or put difficult people in check?

without violence or threats? What socialogical ways do you neutralize these people who are pushy until you do something to them?How do you control people when they get out of hand or put difficult people in check?
I fight back and let them know that they can't mess with me. But I never use violence or threats (only little people do that), I fight with words. Use your intelligence to make them stop. You would be surprised at how effective it is...How do you control people when they get out of hand or put difficult people in check?
I DON'T KNOW.
stare them down, show no fear
A GUN will solve all problem
ignore them......that always gets under people skin
i use words, it pisses people off
If you are talking about people who break the law then seriously consider join the police force...If you are the kind of person who would NEVER consider yourself a cop then, in reality, you are the PERFECT person to join the force. Just my two cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment