Sunday, January 24, 2010

How Much Control do You Hand Over to Others?

Not as much as I used to...I learned the hard way...How Much Control do You Hand Over to Others?
Yes...thanks ;)

Report Abuse


How Much Control do You Hand Over to Others?
None, if possible.
sometimes more than i should then thats when i get in trouble
Not much. I gots to do my own thang-


ya' know?
none
I control my own destiny and I take responsibly for the mistakes that I make.So I would say about 15%.
i am a really controlling person outside of my relationship (mostly because i am a Scorpio) but when I'm with my boyfriend i like to hand over some of the control, especially in the bedroom, it can make things really exiting and fun. if your the kind of person who is very controlling, stuff like being tied up is a very exiting and sexually stimulating thing.





so basically it is OK to hand over some of the control to others.





hope this helped!
too much.
none at all. I'm not a very trusting person and I refuse to put 'anything' in the hands of someone else unless they have earned my complete trust. that's the way I am.
None. I wear the pants in this relationship.
Too much in some ways, and not enough in others.


I know that sounds wishy-washy, but I think its my reality.
Of myself? Not much. I'm fairly independent and I like to be in control of myself for the most part. In a situation... depends what it is but I usually like to be in control there too.
I can't control anyone but me. You learn that as you get older.
with my life...none.
I act helpless, incompetent, or lost. Make the other person feel very important and essential in your life, and tell them reasons which are a lie why I couldn't get things done.
i let them be free
Not much. lol.
  • origins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment