Sunday, January 24, 2010

My pointer and hand on my PC appears to have a mind of it's own , and very difficult to control.?

My security is up to-date. I've changed my mouse and used system restore---so pleased for any advice, many thanks?My pointer and hand on my PC appears to have a mind of it's own , and very difficult to control.?
you may have a virus without noingMy pointer and hand on my PC appears to have a mind of it's own , and very difficult to control.?
If you have your mouse set to the very top speed of movement, slow it down by one notch. I've noticed on many machines that when it is set to maximum, the mouse misbehaves.
Try a VERY dark colour mouse-mat. I had the same problem with a yellow one,but when I changed to black,all was OK.
Is it the mouse mat? If its too slippery its hard to control the mouse.
Are the batteries OK in the mouse ? That's if it is an optical cordless one.
mine is the same. It was ok earlier but went crazy about 2 hours ago. I have plugged a mouse in but that is also playing up and doing what it wants. I'm on my laptop
  • origins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment