Sunday, January 24, 2010

How do you control yourself when your hand gets the itch to meet someones face really hard?

I sit on my hands...How do you control yourself when your hand gets the itch to meet someones face really hard?
It depends on if they need the punch, assult me and get assulted.How do you control yourself when your hand gets the itch to meet someones face really hard?
I don't think that way anymore..Not that I can't, but it's more trouble than it's worth...I just think, that individual needs 2X4 therapy..and leave it at that.
i hold it in then take it out on a pillow
I walk away
if I get that kind of itch... only one way to cure... let it fly!!
benadryl
I turn the other cheek.
I never really get the feeling to slap someone......it's called respect.
I have to ask the Lord to help me with that.
It used to meet a wall pretty hard, instead. These days I just take alot of walks and curse at the mosquitoes.
Wow. Best question I have read in the past two weeks.





You've just won the award of Austin's Most Shagadelic lady of the week.
I clasp both my hands.
I let my mouth do all the work
i walk to my office an hit the punching bag.
Sorry; I just can't control that urge.
I go for it! they probably deserve it anyway
I keep telling myself over and over '; Don't slap. S**t splatters. Don't slap. S**t splatters.';
Breathe.





Or put a cigarette or drink in that hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment