Friday, January 22, 2010

Who out there uses their left hand to control the mouse?

I do when my right's busy with something else!Who out there uses their left hand to control the mouse?
probably people who are left handed...


Also it's kind of hard too unless you have a leftie mouseWho out there uses their left hand to control the mouse?
i do once in a while...
My co-worker does. I had never send it until she needed assistance with her e-mail inbox LOL...
I do, sometimes. I tend to use my left hand for the mouse if the right side of my computer table is filled up with random papers and stuff. I'll move the mouse to the left side and use my left hand.
moi
I am left handed but use my right hand to control the mouse
my husband, we are always fighting about putting the mouse back on the right side of the desk!!!
im left handed but i use my right hang. :/
my brother does, somtimez..
I bearly do it but right now it is on my right...
I no longer use a mouse. My wonderful Apple Macbook does not require it! So much better and less clutter on my desk.
Not me.
I've tried it, but it was hard.
no one because the mouse and pad are connected to the right side of the computer
About 5% of my customers. I work on 150 - 400 computers a week. 20 at a time.
if right hand hurts, use left





common sense
my brother does
I do sometimes..but most people even lefies use the right hand
I'm left-handed, but still use the right hand to control the mouse. Most leftys don't need to use their left hand for this as we're used to living in a right hand world.

No comments:

Post a Comment