Sunday, January 24, 2010

How do you control sweaty hands?

My hands have been cold and wet all my life. Summer is approaching again and I don't want to go through this embarrassing situation anymore. They even sweat when it's cold, but even more when it's hot. They feel cold in the winter and very nasty to touch in the summer time. I think I just realized that someone close to me doesn't like the fact that my hands sweat, but they won't tell me. Help - what can I do?How do you control sweaty hands?
1 try getting ice cubes and putting them in your hands then get them off and wipe your hands.


2 use a fan and put hands in front of it.


hope i helped i suffer from tht and i do ice cube thing lol :) xHow do you control sweaty hands?
im sorry. i know this can be really annoying. do you notice that you sweat more when you are stressed out? if you do try to recognize your triggers that make you stressed and try to take a breath and calm down. if that isn't it talk to your doctor. a friend of mine had this issue and had a really hard time landing a job after college because she said people thought it was ';nasty'; to shake hands with her at interviews. she talked to the doctor and got botox shots in her hands. it has made a big difference in her life. i guess i am just trying to say that you should talk to your doctor. good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment