Friday, January 22, 2010

I have a dirty addiction - I keep going onto the website Fantasy Hand jobs how do I control these urges as?

this addiction is dirty and taking over my mind.I have a dirty addiction - I keep going onto the website Fantasy Hand jobs how do I control these urges as?
your problem is your irrational feeling of guilt, not some odd websiteI have a dirty addiction - I keep going onto the website Fantasy Hand jobs how do I control these urges as?
Block the website. Remove the temptation.
Let it run its course you will get fed up of going on them.
wait til your old when you can't even get it up. I'm sure you won't regret this website then...
don't go there then ......maybe its a fantasy ....who said it was dirty ........don't beat your self up ..this site is also very addictive but so far very clean ..I think...hope
you could always try conditioning yourself to not go to the site. Set up a program on your computer that sounds some unpleasant noise or other nuisance to you when the site opens. With anyluck you'll get so fed up with that noise that you stop going to the site..... or you accidently get conditioned to be excited at the sound of that noise.... well in anycase if it turns out wierd let me know for a laugh. : )
cool site.





just dont go there so much.
Get yourself some boxing gloves.
i think the best that you can do is to divert your attention in to something that will make you more productive.... and always remember not to think about your dirty addiction... as they always say...mind over matter....

No comments:

Post a Comment