Wednesday, January 20, 2010

How do you control your mood swings and emotions from getting out of hand?

Take 10 deep breaths and relaxHow do you control your mood swings and emotions from getting out of hand?
Just decide to not pursue that route. Sometimes I will get really irritated about things, then I just need to get out of that mind frame....focus on something else and change my path of thought. Sometimes it's harder than at other times, but I never allow myself to become psychotic. It's not good for anyone!How do you control your mood swings and emotions from getting out of hand?
I always exercise when I start feeling this way and it eventually calms me down - a nice jog or hopping on the elliptical (with my tunes blasting of course). Exercise makes you feel much better, clears your mind, and is great to do during pregnancy..... plus you feel better about yourself during and afterwards.
listen to music, take a nice long shower, avoid talking with ppl wen ur angry, have alone time, read sumtin funny
I went bananas on my husband one day for something so small and the look of hurt on his face was enough for me. Now when I am upset I just walk away and tell myself that if in an hour or two I feel he same way that I will talk to him. You have to be respectful -- chance are its you and not him.
It's easier said than done. There's no real right answer. For me it's recognizing I'm hormonal right now and trying to stay away from the things that get me upset.
make up your mind when you first start feeling one coming on that your not going to give in. give a girlfriend a call. talk to your partner about it. start thinking happy thoughts!
u just gotta breath deep and think how the otherperson feels but that doesnt work for me i dont get out of hand but i punched my wall

No comments:

Post a Comment