Friday, January 22, 2010

How do I get my boyfriend out of the controlling hand of his ex?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost 2 mos now. He has an ex-girlfriend who he dated for about 5 mos, and they broke up because she was manipulataive, controlling, and abusive (was only abusive to herself). Anyway, my boyfriend would tell me he loved me, and that he is happy to be with me. But he still goes to her myspace and tells her he loves her. And she's always telling him that she loves him. I talked to her, and she has a boyfriend of her own, and claims that she ';doesn't want to go back with him.'; But she has him wrapped around her finger. And he even took me off his #1 and put her there. I am now #2. And the main thing I'm worried about is that he still loves her, but I know she doesn't love him. She just loves having control over him psychologically. His friends and I are trying to find a way to get him out of her grasp. But we're not sure how. Does anyone know how to get him out of her psychological grasp? I love him so much, and i'm not about to give up on him nowHow do I get my boyfriend out of the controlling hand of his ex?
Dump his ***... it isnt you place to get him out of her control.. he is disrespectful to you... and a pussy.How do I get my boyfriend out of the controlling hand of his ex?
he is playing you, get someone else. Tell him to cut contact all together, or you are gone. He still has feelings for her yes, but i would question him saying i love you to either one of you girls, 5 months together he loves her, 2 months he loves you, well it sounds like he is throwing around the ';love'; word with no regard for its meaning.
She will control him for as long as she wants, DUMP HIM
Don't see how you can love someone who is, and always be in love with someone else. The only thing to do is ask him plain out to choose between you and her and if you lose move on and find someone who isn't a wuss and a whipped. HE's just a joke of a guy, can't wait to see him when he's all grown and having a woman slap him around in public and letting her get a way with it. Or maybe he's into S%26amp;M.

No comments:

Post a Comment