Sunday, January 24, 2010

If you were sitting on a couch with your life's remote control in your hand and had one of these options....?

Which would you pick? You can only pick one!!





1) Rewind to the past and start from there again.


2) Fast-forward to the future to skip out the present and a little more.


3) Pause it for a little while as you take a break


4) Keep your finger on that Play button and enjoy what Life has given you





I hope everyone has a great week-end, except Inter fans =]If you were sitting on a couch with your life's remote control in your hand and had one of these options....?
Four... remember, no living on regrets. If I do any of the others, I'd be contradicting myself too.





Great weekend people!If you were sitting on a couch with your life's remote control in your hand and had one of these options....?
I would choose option 3.Why?Well option 1 is a bad idea for me.I'm trying to get school over with and so I really don't want to live any part of it over again.Option 2 is a really bad idea.What if you go too far ahead and you are already dead or the apocalypse has happened.I would not take that risk.As for option 4 I don't see why anyone would choose it.Why not just take the break.After all we all need a break to ourselves,especially when it is a break from the entire universe.
Part of me would be tempted to rewind to do some things differently but i wouldn't wanna relive my whole life over again lol....i'd probably hit the pause button to get myself centered then press play again :P





have a good weekend too:)


i have to get a good nights rest so my jinxing skills will be up to par tomorrow
i aint a goody goody sorry :P





so i'm gonna fast forward :D maybe to the part where i get into an awesome uni like Harvard haha :P
Cool Q, was 'Click' the inspiration?





Id pick 1. I always have regrets. Id like that remote control so much :(
Potty Break
I'll put my finger on that play button and enjoy my life. No regrets whatsoever mate.
It reminds me of the movie Click lol





I'd pick 3, I really need a break.





Have a good weekend
I don't think they have invented one of those yet.
4 for sure!!!
3
4) Keep your finger on that Play button and enjoy what Life has given you
Pause it as I take a break...


and have some quick shags :))

No comments:

Post a Comment