Friday, May 14, 2010

Do you control life in your hands or is it a GOD thing?

i feel like religion control your mind too much .





I believe that their is God though and it seem to me that i dont know anything about him.





Open minded answers. Dont just quote bible scripture or tell me God doesnt exist that not what im looking for.Do you control life in your hands or is it a GOD thing?
I control my life to a certain point..


I can't make something happen if it's not Gods will. But I make my own choices, and stuff like that. I'd honestly rather have God control my life.. because only God knows whats best for me. I trust him with everything. God is the only one I truly trust. I mean, he's GOD. why wouldn't I trust Him? He's God for crying out loud.. the one that created everyone, everything. the one that protects us, and loves us..


anyway. Religion doesn't control my mind.. God doesn't even control my mind. God won't control anyones actions, anyones thoughts, he's just going to be there to help us make the right choices. God wants us to trust in Him. when I trust in God, I feel like i'm closer to Him in my life. and when He makes things work out the way that he wants, it's perfect :) because HE is perfect. Praise God :)Do you control life in your hands or is it a GOD thing?
Anyone who gives a 'Freudian slip' that something is controlling them, it shows that THEY have no control. Just a heads up.


Basically you are saying that you cannot control yourself and that others are trying to control you.


You bear the responsibility of your life in your own hands. You are responsible for what you do to God.
You are only being controlled if your practicing religion against your will. If you are choosing to practice then you choose to follow and if at any point you change your mind, then your free to stop. Your mind is your own no one can force any set of beliefs on you, no matter what the circumstance.
Hi,





%26gt;%26gt; Open minded answers. Dont just quote bible scripture or tell me God


%26gt;%26gt; doesnt exist that not what im looking for.





You seem to contradict yourself, you ask me to have an open mind, but I can't look to the answer outside of me, only inside! I'm sorry, to be open minded is to be open to the OTHERS mind, not MINE.





This is a proof of openmindness to look outside of us to look to answers. So, if I understand the world by the Bible, I am more open minded than you who can only understand anything by yourself.





If the bible is true, I am proud to shape my worldview with her: how can I be better guided than by the creator of all things ?





Regards,





Emmanuel
Ya, Religion does tend to play a major part in people's lives but it's only the really Religious people that are controlled, i know a few laid back Religious people/believers in God and they seem pretty cool.
The only one that can control us and not manipulate us is God. For me and those who believe that Jesus is the way, the truth and the life, we gladly surrender to Him, because He knows what is best for us. The Holy Spirit guides and directs without the human addition of mind control and manipulation. Manipulation is the world's idea of control. Love is God's idea. And He is worthy of my trust, and giving Him my life. He created me so why wouldn't He know what's best for me?
God gives us the ability to control our lives.
I believe that we control our own lifes but that God does have a plan for us we just dont know about it. that way our decisions are our own but one day we will learn how it was ';supposed to all work together';

No comments:

Post a Comment