Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I felll asleep watching TV the other night with the remote control in my hand and I lost it when i was...?

abducted from the trailer by aliens, would it be too much to ask if whoever gets abducted tonight to be sure and bring my TV remote back from the mothership?I felll asleep watching TV the other night with the remote control in my hand and I lost it when i was...?
Aliens usually perform anal probes. Maybe the remote got mixed up with the usual equipment and.....


well, you know where I'm going with this.


Try an enema.I felll asleep watching TV the other night with the remote control in my hand and I lost it when i was...?
Sure thing I'll get on it right away!


Oh and in the meantime you might want to look under the couch.


Sometimes them aliens like to hide the remote control under the couch so they can spy on you while your looking for it and have a good laugh because it's right under your nose and you still can't find it!
lol this happens to me all the time, try looking under the pillows, sheets, and bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment