Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Would you hand over complete control of yourself to someone else?

In the bedroom... would you ever just fully SUBMIT?Would you hand over complete control of yourself to someone else?
I have to agree with others that trust is a big one here.. in the bedroom. When you love someone you give it your all... trust is a big anchor in any relationship, and I personally would have to have COMPLETE trust before i could just submit to anything. Soooo my answer is yes I would... if I trusted you !!!! heheWould you hand over complete control of yourself to someone else?
Never
Depends of if she's worth it. And if she doesn't drag her teeth.
Yes I will......in a heartbeat!
YES! i would ..only in the bedroom..
i would have to know the person intimately first. but there are certain people i would submit to.
Yes if it was like role playing or something. If it was someone I trusted
ive been begging for it.
You know my age ;) Not yet though...
Depends on how well I know this person. You are talking ';complete control'; that means '; ANYTHING could happen. I would have to trust this person with my life. It is possible I have befor. And have been trusted in this way. It really can be a learning experience
i wish!.. that opportunity has yet to actually happen to me, so i'd have to say yes...
yes i would
Sounds like a recipe for disaster...for both people.
i thought this was going somewhere else
YES, of couse! That's so erotic! It's a total turn on!
yes, i think it would be fun.
Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment