Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Plez help, for the last couple of days i've not really had control of the last three fingers of my left hand, ?

my hand is tingling also. My circulation was recently checked and was ok, but my feet swell and became discolored about 2 months ago, and now one toe is blueish in places. Is this a pending stroke or heart attack? Should I rush to ER? Thank you.Plez help, for the last couple of days i've not really had control of the last three fingers of my left hand, ?
I would say its possible its a pinched nerve. But I wouldn't chance letting us answer. Go to the er.Plez help, for the last couple of days i've not really had control of the last three fingers of my left hand, ?
Go to the ER .. wow ... that is scary. I hope you are ok. Best of Luck!!
e r now

No comments:

Post a Comment