Friday, May 14, 2010

My Grandpa's hand shakes and he can't control it?

It's so strange! My grandpa's left hand shakes and he can't control it. My dad forced him to go to the doctor and they said it wasn't the disease were everything in your body shakes until your paralyzed... I think it's MRS or something... It looks like he is trying to screw in a lightbulb sort of. This started happening when his wife (my grandma) got cancer very badly. It got way worse when she died. Now he has low energy and this hand shaking thing. What is it???My Grandpa's hand shakes and he can't control it?
bad nerves maybe My Grandpa's hand shakes and he can't control it?
my friend has it, i can't think of the name of it right now, it can get REALLY bad tho, for instance, my friend can't eat soup anymore...





granted, it could just be hand tremors from old age.


or it could be parkensins
have him hold a cup of milk, and 5 minutes later, you'll have some milk shake to drink and enjoy, so it's not a completely bad thing
The first answer was Parkinson's, and I agree with that. I'm sorry to hear about your grandparents. It's a sad thing to watch, but just be there for them.
Could be Parkinson's, tremors in body parts(hands, arms, legs)
Parkinsons diease. It not really deadly.
Parkinstons?
HE COULD JUST BE GETTING OLD...

No comments:

Post a Comment