Friday, May 14, 2010

Do you feel 100% more in control when you have a ';To Do'; list in your little hand?

if by 'to do list' you mean a .22, the answer is yes.Do you feel 100% more in control when you have a ';To Do'; list in your little hand?
No, because if I have a list in my hand, it is not one that I have written, as I abhor the very notion of lists. Therefore, in the highly unlikely scenario of me having a list, it means someone else is controlling me.


Which, technically, absolves me of any responsibility for my actions, whilst following it's instructions.





It does too!Do you feel 100% more in control when you have a ';To Do'; list in your little hand?
Indeed, TCP:


I always feel empowered by the knowledge that - having taken steps earlier in the day to write myself a ';must do'; set of instructions - I'll be less apt to forget my duties later on when I am thoroughly pissed up.


Of course, being blind drunk by the time I get to the supermarket, I can never read my own shopping list. However, with help from the store manager; his staff; other shoppers; plus occasionally the police too if they've been summoned to the scene, I generally manage to purchase enough cigs, booze, and cornflakes to last me till next day.


A little bit of forethought goes a long, long way!
I do feel more in control, but half the time, I can't read my own writing. So instead of going to the store to buy some rugs, I end up going to the whore to buy some drugs.
My ';to do'; list has names...and I'm almost there.


I don't have to have the list in my hand....its in my head. And besides...whenever I make a list....I forget to take it anyway.
i do.


and that's what makes it really suck


when i get to the store and realize


i set it down on the table when


i went to pick up my keys..
The only time I feel totally in control is when I'm doing it doggy style. Even then, I'm sure I'm doing it wrong.
I like to crumple it into a tight wad in my big ruff hands and juggle it with the others from last week, before lighting them on fire and throwing them at people.
Written on my hand, yes. Even then I forget to return the coffee filters to Walgreens. For the third damn time.
No, the list laughs at me because it knows I'm just gonna sit on my butt and watch The Hills marathon on MTV!
i wish


I make way too many of them and they are so long that they could be considered novelettes.
How did you know that about my hand?





*cries*
My ';To Do'; list is empty





*cries*

No comments:

Post a Comment