Wednesday, May 12, 2010

How can I control my trembling hands?

I didn't notice it but others around me noticed a small trembling in my hands when im holding something or just sitting still. Now I can see it too and was wondering whats wrong with meHow can I control my trembling hands?
Any sort of shaking can be physiological or psychological. If it isn't due to nervousness/panic (I have had episodes where I literally could not control my hands in the lab!) then it could be due to an ionic imbalance in your body, which can be caused by frequent vomiting, diarrhoea, basically general water loss, e.g. if you're taking diuretics. If you have an unvaried diet that could be one of the reasons, or low blood sugar.


Sleep deprivation and too much caffeine (coffee is also a diuretic) can contribute to it, too.How can I control my trembling hands?
do you drink a lot of caffeine if so try decaf it might help or go to the doctors and ask them
  • origins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment