Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My left hand keeps just doing whatever it feels like. How do I regain control?

As I sit and type this, I have to type with one finger because my left hand is over there drawing pictures of snakes. Earlier today, it was writing up a blueprint for a giant swimming pool. Then, it got angry and started hitting me. This is getting to be a problem. Has anyone ever dealt with this before?My left hand keeps just doing whatever it feels like. How do I regain control?
It's called ';the evil hand'; syndrome. Have you had your Corpus Callosom remove from the center fold of your brains a result of severe Epileptic seizures?





That procedure has been known to bring about this syndrome.My left hand keeps just doing whatever it feels like. How do I regain control?
2
Do not give it a free hand.Tie it up.
slap it with your right hand.
You need to be more heavily armed is the long term solution. But try threatening to pull it's finger.
  • origins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment