Wednesday, May 12, 2010

How do I regain control over the remote my boyfriend always has in his hand?

Make a schedule, go by day - Monday you have full control of it, Tuesday he has control of it.. etc etcHow do I regain control over the remote my boyfriend always has in his hand?
Gurl, just take it and he if he starts 2 argue then get all flirty and sweet talk him to change the channel!How do I regain control over the remote my boyfriend always has in his hand?
look into his eyes and say baby can I have the remote, then bat your eye lashes
Hide the remote, he wont want to get up so even though you now have to get up you get to choose!





Set up a schedule





trade favors or household tasks
Heres what my husband and i did lol We have two, i have mine he has his...We call the remote, the power, he or she who has it has all the power...So now we both have it. We are always changing channels on each other, it become a game...
stand in front of the tv ....and strip
Break both his hands with a baseball bat, he cant hold anything if both his hands are busted.
say its broken and change the channel manually, i'll bet he's to lazy .
Pour water on it !!!!
go buy a universal remote and dont let him know you got
My ex was a total couch potato, which was bad enough, but the worst part was that he was stuck in the 80's--he watched Three's Company %26amp; crap like that constantly. I got one of those universal remotes from Wal-Mart (pretty inexpensive), programmed it for his tv, and we duked it out. He clicked to TV Land, I clicked to CSI, and so on. Warning: We're not together anymore, so be forewarned this kind of behavior's probably not conducive to a long, loving relationship. :)
well you take it away from him. just grab it
You can't its like something that they are programmed to do. Its like when they start 1st grade they pull them to the side and tell them how to get the remote and never let it go.

No comments:

Post a Comment