Friday, May 14, 2010

My 2005 corolla has cruise control but i can not use it, on the other hand i don't know is it works or not?

On the other hand when i park my car a red light is blinking in the left side of my steering base, I don't know what is that for please give me explination


thanksMy 2005 corolla has cruise control but i can not use it, on the other hand i don't know is it works or not?
To use it your car has to be over a certain speed. I believe for most cars if the car is traveling over 30 or 35 mph then you can activate it. You have to first press the cruise control button to turn it on, and to let the system know your ready to set it at the desired speed, then you press the set button, then take yourr foot off the gas. It should be set at this point and will maintain that speed until its deactivated either by you turning it off with the button or if you apply the brake, it will automatically cancel. you can also decrease and increase the speed without canceling and reactivating all over agian. You just have to press the coast button to decrease it and press the accel button to increase it. Also check with your owners manual to verify, the precedure I described should be correct for most cars, but may vary depending on the type of car you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment