Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Question about having more control with my left-hand.?

I have a lot of control with my right hand dribbling the basketball , but i cant say the same with my left hand...i dont feel like i have the same type of control when i use my left hand





What im asking is if i start using my left hand in things i do on daily bases ( for example , use my left hand to control the mouse , which is hard for me to do )


would i start getting more control with it?





Appreciate any help.Question about having more control with my left-hand.?
I favour my left hand. Everyone has a favourite side. I used to force myself to dribble right handed and hook shot right handed just to get better at it.





Using a mouse with your left hand wil not make you better at dribbling a basketball with it. You just gotta get out and practice that task. I play cricket and golf left handed but I play hockey right handed (have to.. them's the rules)... it's just practice. I write with my right hand all the time for example..Question about having more control with my left-hand.?
Yes, you will gain more control with your left hand. You will be wiring your brain to make the hand-eye coordination work. Keep dribbling with than left hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment