Wednesday, May 12, 2010

U know how u can use ur hand to do portion control? well i was wondering how to measure a table spoon..?

i have nothing to measure it with and and i was wondering since u can do so mush stuff using like ur hands and nose and elbow and all that is there a way i can do that with a table spoon?U know how u can use ur hand to do portion control? well i was wondering how to measure a table spoon..?
One easy way to size up portions if you don't have any measurements is to take a look at your hand. A clenched fist is about a cup 鈥?and a cup is the amount experts recommend for a portion of pasta, rice, cereal, vegetables, and fruit. A meat portion should be about as big as your palm. And limit the amount of added fats (like butter, mayo, or salad dressing) to the size of the top of your thumbU know how u can use ur hand to do portion control? well i was wondering how to measure a table spoon..?
Hi,





I've tried so many different diets in the last 10 years that I can say now, they don't work!


A few months ago, I came across a great product for weight loss and like many others I was skeptical about it. But I really wanted to lose weight and I tried it. The results were excellent and I lost 20 pounds in 2 months. I felt fantastic and I dropped another 5 pounds safely. That's why I recommend you check this product at


http://www.diet-fun-now.us where they have a free trial and you only pay $6.95 shipping and handling.


Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment