Friday, May 14, 2010

Left side of brain controls right side of body, so are left handed people the only ones in their right mind?

Bingo. Also, FYI, the dominant side of the brain (let's say the person's right handed, so the right side of the brain) is the creative side and the other side stores and retrieves the memory. So if you ever watch someone's eyes as they're telling you a story, look for that. When they look at their dominant side, they're lying and making that stuff up.Left side of brain controls right side of body, so are left handed people the only ones in their right mind?
They say a good way to integrate right brain/left brain interaction is to cross something. Crossed legs, crossed arms.





What about people that are ambidextrous?Left side of brain controls right side of body, so are left handed people the only ones in their right mind?
There are VERY few questions that make me laugh, but yours surely did. I am right handed and my wife is left handed. Given that, I would say that left handed people ARE the only ones in their right mind!! I KNOW I am crazy!! She is normal!!





Chow!!
haha....saw that on a t-shirt......good one.
I too am left-handed, and it is true! Lefties do it right!
Exactly
ha ha ha that wasnt funny
  • origins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment