Friday, May 14, 2010

How do I control my shaky hands from anxiety???

They get worse cause I am so anxious I cant write or smoke a cig or do anything with my hands and arms without completly shaking..I need help I take Xanax but it is not controlling it. How do I control my shaky hands from anxiety???
You might need to try another anti anxiety medication if your symptoms aren't being controlled by the Xanax. Your doctor might want to put you on a different medication or combine it with another one. Once your anxiety is under control your hands will be better.How do I control my shaky hands from anxiety???
If, or when you find the right medication, in sufficient strength, you will still only be treating the symptom, and will have to accept the risks, side effects, and possible withdrawal problems (as exist with Xanax: taper off slowly, with medical advice, when ready to).





The best approach is to treat the underlying problem: anxiety is addressed in section 6 of my website, at http://www.ezy-build.net.nz/~shaneris View page N first, and learn, and employ the relaxation method which works best for you. Cutting back on the caffeine in coffee, tea, colas, etc. may help, too.
Please take this into consideration. It worked for me, although I am not you.





I had overwhelming anxiety. It turned out to be my use of Splenda. Yup Splenda. How could something that taste so good, be so bad?





I like to say sucralose, not Splenda, because that is what Splenda is. And it is in a lot of stuff. Sadly, the package doesn't have to say Splenda or diet to have sucralose in it. You have to read labels. So, you might be using it and don't even know it!





Sucralose is poison. It ruined five years of my life. I had a laundry list of medical problems while taking it, including overwhelming anxiety, depression, mood swings, insomnia, gastrointestinal issues and more.





Go ahead, google: anxiety splenda or anxiety sucralose or insomnia splenda or insomnia sucralose





The slogan, ';Made from sugar...'; is very misleading. Splenda might be made from sugar, but it is far from sugar. The resulting chemical is an organochloride (chlorocarbon). Organochlorides are typically poisons.





carbon monoxide - made from oxygen so its like a breath of fresh air



are you sure that it is just due to anxiety? i would just get my doctor to check me just in case it is something else. it could be a medical problem, it could be a side effect of your medication, or you may need a different prescription. i would get this checked- just to be safe.
lay off of the caffein and mixxing it with nicotine makes it worse. (if you are a big caffein drinking) thas what i can see happening

No comments:

Post a Comment