Friday, May 14, 2010

I know smoking and birth control dont mix. what about second hand smoke?

i'm on the birth control pill and my boyfriend smokes. is it possible for me to get the same bad side effects, like blot clots..etc...from secondhand smoke??I know smoking and birth control dont mix. what about second hand smoke?
it is called passive smoking which is more dangerous than active smoking. advise your bf to desist from the practice of smoking as if affects your health when you are pregnant.I know smoking and birth control dont mix. what about second hand smoke?
yes.
no, however all ppl r different but i smoked while on bc, i got no side affects but i dont suggest it i may have been lucky.. but i wouldnt think second hand could give u the risk
Second hand smoke is just as bad for you as if you were smoking yourself.


Ask him to smoke outside.





Good Luck!
my husband smokes, and i don't. I was on birth control for 4 yrs and never had any problems.





but every situation is different. i would ask your dr. to be sure, but i have never heard any thing about it
Yes it is just as bad. My mother smokes, and my wife who is pregnant, hates going over to my parents house, knowing she smokes. She has promised she won't smoke in the house, once the baby is born, but smoking around my pregnant wife is just as bad, as smoking around the baby if she was already born.
If I were you I would be much more concerned with smog. The crud coming out of you car I would think would be a much bigger problem....
smoking is not the boogy man commies would have you believe...
Well I take birth control and I chain smoke like crazy and I've never had any problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment