Friday, May 14, 2010

I cannot control my anger when I hear loud or unpleasant sound or visuals ?It just gets out of my hands?

Sometimes I am extremely anxious or tensed over small things, What could be the reason?I cannot control my anger when I hear loud or unpleasant sound or visuals ?It just gets out of my hands?
I'm the same way. My husband can just walk into the room and if I am not aware he's there and suddenly see him I react as if a murderer had just walked in. My heart starts racing I have the fight or flight reaction and when I realize it was nothing I get mad. Same thing with unexpected noises and anyone who approaches me from the back. I've mentioned it to therapists and it probably is from some kind of event I've long forgotten but I decided just to live with it. It doesn't interfere with my life and I have too many other more serious things to worry about. That's just my experience.I cannot control my anger when I hear loud or unpleasant sound or visuals ?It just gets out of my hands?
Maybe you have something that you need to do or that you feel is bothering you on the inside. i dont me to sound like a cleche'd therapist but you might need to resolve somethings and calm down for the time being.
Period


Stress


Period


pressure


Period
Maybe stress
  • origins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment