Friday, May 14, 2010

Girls I need your opinion? What does this make me? Am I out of hand? Should I be more controlled?

I'm a teenager and I've been worried that I've been getting out of control. I love dares and so I made this video which my friends put on youtube (part of the dare).





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88doK52SDVc





My best friend though says that I'm becoming a slut, yet she made a video too!





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8j3cBzXUODs





Am I a slut? Wouldn't she be one too then though? Also, if we are out of control, who do you think is more out of control? Girls only please! I don't want any guys to see this, because that would be totally EMBARRASSING!!!!!Girls I need your opinion? What does this make me? Am I out of hand? Should I be more controlled?
First of all you can't control who answers, and certainly not who sees the video. Are you a slut or out of control? We can't know, but you certainly seem to crave attention. For one thing YA probably has 25 million viewers and youTube, as many or more.





Whatever your motives at least you posted it in adult. beyond that, big sigh.





Angel





Added thought. It looks like she has a bit more flash and her taste in music is better, and she can kind of sing.Girls I need your opinion? What does this make me? Am I out of hand? Should I be more controlled?
You are a slut. Sorry to break it to you. (Your friend, however is more of one)


But seriously, all those comments are made by young boys wanting action, or old perves wanting little girls.


Sure, i'm probably your age too, but come on, do you really need to make a video showing your ';booty dance';. I would never ever do that, maybe infront of someone i love, but not the entire world. Think before you do something like this next time.. And trust me, i am not trying to be rude, i understand where you are coming from.
So...you're going to put this on Youtube so old pervs can watch it also? Have fun with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment