Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Where can I find a handicap hand drive control?

I live in el Paso TX, I don't know were to get a had drive, something like a ';pushing pull hand control'; or ';PHC III '; something basic, just if you know about a store, will be grate if there something in my city so I can go with my car and get a good idea of how to install it, or an online store maybe, some advice any advice is grate, thanksWhere can I find a handicap hand drive control?
I used Google, looking for ';handicap auto controls'; and got 350,000 hits; if you try that and add El Paso, you may not get as many but should have enough to get a good idea. I don't think I'd try to install it myself, though; your life and safety could be at stake.Where can I find a handicap hand drive control?
Ask a dealer's service department for your brand of car. Often, manufacturers have departments that help handicapped owners. My father-in-law is a disabled war vet, and Chrysler moved the pedals over for him so he can use his left foot on the throttle and brake pedals.
Check with the rehab centres that work with handicapped people They may recommend and help you you use it I trained several students

No comments:

Post a Comment